Monday, October 23

My Town Annotated


My Town Annotated, originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.

This is our town, in Montana where I live with Tim, Sam and Baggins ... if you click on the photo, it will take you to my flickr page where you can read all kinds of little notes I annotated on top of the photo. You should be able to just hover your cursor over the photo and you'll see the notes. I hope you enjoy looking, and seeing the context of where I take most of my photos.

On October 22, 2006 ... this is what our town looks like from the hill behind our house, where we take Sam for at least one walk each day (his other walks are in other places, like Spring Meadow Lake -- one of my favorite places to photograph) This hill is less than a block from our house.

4 Comments:

Endment said...

How fascinating - I had a picture in my mind of you way way out in the country...
Love the perspective and appreciate all the notations

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I love your hill, I love Montana (in spite of having wrecked our car there once--almost killed us all!). I love seeing Sam, and all of it through your eyes--grass and leaves, water, sky, all of it. And your heart, and the words...all of it!

Maureen said...

When are you two coming to Montana to visit, eh? '-D I would love to meet up with you here and go out with our cameras ... plus there are some amazing arts organizations/places to visit while you're here: The Archie Bray Foundation (Ceramics foundation) and Basin Artist's Refuge (for visual, performing and written arts residencies) lots of other fun stuff too. You're officially invited.

And Pepek, I want to hear about the time you wrecked your car here. When was that?

MB said...

How fun — thanks for sharing it all.