Friday, October 20

Autumn in Montana

I thought I might entice a few of my readers who don't know I have a photoblog, or who don't normally visit my photoblog, to see some of my recent Autumn in Montana images. I'm posting this grouping below. If you click on any of the photos, it should automatically take you to the Autumn in Montana album on my flickr page. Thanks for looking! :-D

Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge
Scriptless Flickr Badge

5 Comments:

T. Beth said...

Lovely (as usual) and very autumnal. :-)

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I really believe you have the heart of a true poet and the photographic eye of a genius! Put together, your pictures are marvelous things!

MB said...

Your kind words on my blog drew me here, and I'm glad they did—you have some remarkable photos here! They are all lovely, but I am especially struck by the second from the top, and the seventh (is that under water or a montage?).

Beauty....

Maureen said...

thank you all three of you. I really appreciate knowing there are a few people reading and looking at my blog posts (don't we all?) and knowing what you think/how you feel when you do. so thanks.

Pepek, you are so kind. I am blushing. {w/grin]

MB, the 7th photo in this post is actually a digital "painting" (as I call them) made from several photos -- this one probably has at least 7 or 8 images in it. You are right - it does look sortof like an underwater scene. The main photos are of a cemetary statue and some of those wonderful wilted hosta leaves after the frost. I'm glad you like it.

Meg said...

These are so amazing. I've bookmarked this blog and your photo blog. So much talent. I look forward to more.