Saturday, September 30

Calendar for September

Dear blog readers:
This month I'm a "little" late getting my September calendar up on the blog. Oops! This is a photo I shot on Quadra Island while waiting for the ferry to take my sisters, sisters-in-law and Mom back to Vancouver Island. The 8 of us spent a long weekend together at a wonderful b&b on Quadra, just hanging out together, catching up on our lives, and bopping around the island. We all had a great time and plan to do it again soon.

To all of my blog readers and occasional visitors, please feel free to download and print this calendar -- I publish these downloadable calendars monthly as a gift of appreciation to you for sharing your lives with me through your writings and photos and comments on my blogs. (you can see my other blog, Land of Little Rain, here.)

I always appreciate knowing if you are using these calendars, and if you enjoy reading my blog, seeing the photos I share ... whatever. Please let me know you're here! Thank you.

0 Comments: