Wednesday, August 3

Slow Motion


Yellow Flowers Abstract
Originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
Today was a slow motion day. I am still feeling sleep deprived even though I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night. Having spent the last three weeks, though, with only 4 or 5 hours a night sleeping .... well, I think it's just going to take a few more long nights to feel like my old self.

Today I loaded the few photos I was able to shoot on our trip -- onto my hard drive. Nothing good enough to write home about. So, I'm using this photo from a week before we left to illustrate my current mood: slow, blurry yet moving toward the future. Leaning into the day. Bright heart. Colorful. It's one of my motion experiments where I just wave the camera wildly while I press the shutter release ... this one I played with in photoshop - but not much. It's almost like it came from the camera.

0 Comments: