Wednesday, June 15

MakiSushi Rolling & Sushi Rice Recipe - Illustrated

I drew these weird little illustrations in my sketchbook for Gabe's Harbingerous Happening in Eugene. I had tons of fun demonstrating making sushi rolls with lots of different ingredients, to all Gabe's friends (along with some strangers who dropped in from the ArtWalk I think) .... plus eating a delicious maki-sushi once in awhile. Quite an experience.

Sushi instructions
Illustration © by Maureen Shaughnessy. All rights reserved.
Please do not reproduce these illustrations without permission.
I'm easy - I'm sure I would give you permission, but please ask first.
Thank you!


If you click on these photos, it will take you to a Flickr page where you can view the larger sizes by clicking on "All Sizes." You might have to be one of my contacts at Flickr, though, to make the "All Sizes" thing work. That's easy. Just sign up for a flickr account, then make me a contact. simple as pie -- oops I mean sushi...

Sushi rice recipe
Illustration © by Maureen Shaughnessy. All rights reserved.
Please do not reproduce these illustrations without permission.
I'm easy - I'm sure I would give you permission, but please ask first.
Thank you!


5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

bonjour madamme, I see zat you haff ze most excellent capabilities and would like to, eh, how do you say, commission, yes, yes, zats it, commision your talents for a future time, zank you.
Monsieur Gabriel

Maureen said...

okay monsieur gabriel, but only if you stop being anonymous.

radler said...

Hi, my name is Felix. I have a little sushi-website. nothing big, just a hobby. i wonder, if i can use one or two of your great sketches on my site.
Best regards, Felix

http://www.sushirolle.de

Maureen said...

Sure, Felix, just link back to this blog post and put my Copyright@2006 on the photos with my full name: Maureen Shaughnessy. It would be great to get an email or comment back here telling me where you've used the sketches too. Nice blog, btw -- wish I could read it ;-)

radler said...

Hi Maureen,

sorry for the late answere.
Now you find your scetches here: http://www.sushirolle.de/index.php/Newsflash/Schone-Illustrationen.html
Felix