Friday, June 24

Colors


reds blues & purples
Originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
Carol and Paul Worthen are our neighbors across the alley. Jesse and Rosie take care of our cat, Baggins, when we travel. They used to feed myfish, too, when I had a 45 gal. aquarium, but they took such good care of the fish I gave the aquarium (w/fish)to Jesse so now he has it.

A year ago, Carol and Paul opened the Fiber Whorl, a warm, cozy and comfortable fiberarts hangout/store in the 400 block of Last Chance Gulch. It's a great place to visit when I need a hit of earth-colors.



Mom got some knitting advice from Cindy who works there -- Mom's been making scarves out of "fun-fur" like they're goin out of style. Here's Baggins modeling my new scarf (by Mom)


Anyway, since I was just in their store stalking color pics, I thought I'd give them a plug. Check out the Fiber Whorl if you come to Helena, and if not, they have a website. Carol is at the 31st Annual Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene Oregon this weekend. Her kids are there w/her too - and Congratulations, Rosie for winning the Best Skein two years in a row! You're on your way to starting a whole flock of sheep!

0 Comments: