Saturday, February 3

Calendar Time again: February meditations

As usual, it's a little past time for my February 2007 calendar. One of my sisters reminded me (thanks, Kat!) and I didn't even know she had been enjoying the calendars. Well, I bet many more people are using and printing my calendars than make comments here. It's okay... just enjoy!

Please feel free to print these calendars for your own use -- I publish these downloadable calendars monthly as a gift of appreciation to my readers, for sharing your lives with me through your writings and photos and comments on my blogs. You can see my other blog, Land of Little Rain, here.


To download, click anywhere on the calendar and you should get a new window with the image. Click on the photo again in that new window to go to the large version of the calendar. Right-click to download the calendar. It should print out 8.5" x 11" -- if you have a printer that requires a margin, please print this slightly reduced to fit on a standard letter-size paper.

Printing Tip: set your printer to the highest quality print setting and use a heavier weight paper, preferably matte-coated, to get the best quality prints.

I hope you enjoy the monthly calendars, and please let me know if you have any problems downloading I can send them to you by email attachment.

Here is the entire set of 2006 Calendar pages. Check back monthly for the latest calendars. And if you would like to see a large version of the original photo I used for February's calendar, Believe More than you Can See. click on it's title.


Stay warm!

4 Comments:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

There are some really tall skinny bare trees here with a few visible nests toward the top--very oriental-looking. I think of you every time I go by them. If I can get a picture, I will!

Endment said...

Something mistical
I keep watching for your calendar each month :)
Thanks for such a thoughtful gift

Maureen said...

pepek - i hope you do - post a photo of those trees.

and endment, you are very welcome - i love sharing these with you guys.

Endment said...

Ok Maureen - I am back looking for the March Calendar :)