Sunday, October 30



Okay, I think I'll try my hand at a few portraits. I've avoided photos of people probably because of shyness with the camera around them, and an aversion to photos of myself. I'm trying to get out of that feeling, and hopefully can produce some worthwhile photos. I'm not trying to make my portrait subjects "look good" .... I want to somehow capture their essence. I think this one is authentic Tracy-Essence. Tracy does woodworking for Tim. After working at the shop for 6 years, he has learned so much from Tim. He makes beautiful cabinets and furniture.

I was teasing him yesterday following him around with my camera. I took this one during their coffee break outside. It was cold and sunny. A perfect day for this kind of photography. It reminds me of a Bob Dylan photo. (blish!)

More of Tracy:

0 Comments: