Thursday, May 28

Book of Fours by Joyce Ellen Davis

My friend and writer/poet/blogger/nature-lover/people-lover-especially-grandchildren-lover, Joyce Ellen Davis, has recently published her (at least) 3rd book of poetry, A Book of Fours.

I love the cover, but I might be biased -- it's my artwork -- :-} and after I read her poems (which I know I will love because I always do appreciate Joyce's language and insight and flowingness) I will write an update to this post.

It's an honor, Joyce, to have my collage with your poetry. Thank you.

Off to buy Joyce's book!

10 Comments:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Thank YOU!

Jo A. T.B. said...

I love your cover too Maureen! A wonderful collaboration between you two!

Catherine said...

That's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed going through it. keep it up the good work. Cheers :) Beth iflorist.co.uk

Jo A. T.B. said...

Just stopped by to revisit your blog. Still broken hearted over your beloved Sam! I haven't adopted a new dog since my Delilah passed right before my b-day in Feb last year!

Keep seeing those dogs and featuring "dogs in danger" on my blog but I'm enjoying my cat and freedom to come and go for awhile! Will you post if you get another Sam dog! Take care!

Maureen said...

Jo, thanks for writing -- I haven't been much around my blog since Sam died. . . but I will get back to it. :-) And I most definitely will post again when we do adopt another pup. You bet!

shannonseibel said...

Beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Hi Marueen,

I was wondering if I could use your photo in front of the FDR Memorial in my thesis? Your photo is great for my thesis bc it shows scale and the ability to get right up next to the waterfall.

Please let me know,
Thanks!
Kim

Maureen said...

That's fine, Kimberly. I just ask that you give me credit for the photo. Thank you for asking!

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blog! What a beautiful name Earth Wind and Fire