Friday, February 3

Go Red for Women


Wear Red for Heart Health, originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
Copyright Maureen Shaughnessy


I am participating in National Wear Red Day today by wearing red and blogging about this important health information. Heart disease is the number one killer of women and women have very different symptoms of heart disease than men do. So it's important to educate ourselves about heart health, the symptoms and signs of heart disease and to get appropriate medical care. I went for my annual mammogram this morning and was given the little red dress pin in the above photos. If it hadn't been for that little gift I might not have known about the promotion today. So, I thought I'd promote Wear Red Day a bit, on my blog and flickr page.

Tim and I had dinner out tonight.
I wore red lipstick.
Anybody who knows me
knows that's unusual for me.


0 Comments: