Monday, November 27

Calendar for December

Dear blog readers:
this month I am ahead by a couple of days, with my calendar. Please feel free to download and print this calendar -- I publish these downloadable calendars monthly as a gift of appreciation to you for sharing your lives with me through your writings and photos and comments on my blogs. (you can see my other blog, Land of Little Rain, here)

To download, click anywhere on the calendar and you should get a new window with the image. Click on the photo again in that new window to go to the large version of the calendar. Right-click to download the calendar. It should print out 8.5" x 11". If you have a printer that requires a margin, please print this slightly reduced to fit on a standard letter-size paper.

I hope you enjoy the monthly calendars, and please let me know if you have any problems downloading I can send them to you by email attachment.

Warmly,
Maureen

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a link to your blog on my blog.

firesign99@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry that should be

firesign99.blogspot.com

Endment said...

O-O-o-o-h-h-h-h that looks c-o-l-d

Maureen said...

endment, it i.s.s.s.s.s. c.o...lllll.d.d.d.d.! Just got back form taking Sam for his walk -- the snow is dry and fluffy. and cold! It's so cold out there my nostrils stuck almost shut. It hurts to breathe through my mouth. Poor Sam had to stop every few feet and look sadly at me while holding up one paw or another so I could clean the snow balls out from between his pads. When we walk, the snow crunches loudly. I love it, but can't stay out in this cold very long.

Kay Cooke said...

I am loving the thought of all that snow - and here we are MEANT to be enjoying summer. (But it is a bit cold to - I am lighting our log fire a little too many times for my liking ... Thanks for the calendar I intend to print it off soon as.

Tammy Brierly said...

Thank you for the calendar! I'm so sorry about your computer :(